Ever wondered how do doors get their ‘Push’ or ‘Pull’ stickers on them? Casement doors make it possible. The u pvc doors that can be opened inwards and/or outwards with the help of hinges fixed on a frame are called casement doors. We have 3 bespoke styles available in this category.
Take a look at our collection of casement doors:
Types of Doors
A standard casement door is best suited for uPVC door that come with sound and thermal insulation. The doors open either ways.
- Is easy to use and maintain.
- Looks aesthetically pleasing.
- Available in multiple size options.
- Makes the door open fully i.e., 100%.
- Provides highest level of water-proofing for any door.
- Works well as French windows for balconies and verandas.
- Locks at several points across the door for security and better sealing.
- Acts as a barrier against dust and pollution due to the double sealing with TPV gaskets for enhanced thermal and sound insulation.
If you are looking at including a fly mesh to the door, then this one doesn’t have a provision.
Maximum Size: 9’ Height x 6’ Width